School Council, Values Council and House Captains
The School Council consists of two representatives of each year group from Year One to Year Six. The representatives are chosen by a pupil vote and meet at regular intervals throughout the year.
The School Council represents all of the pupils in setting policies that affect all children and participates in setting guidelines for things such as healthy meal options. The council is also actively involved in recruitment and will meet with and question potential new staff members.
What do the School Council do?
The School Council takes part in lots of activities including:
- Listening to the views and concerns of other pupils;
- Representing these concerns to teachers, Mr. Mendum and other adults;
- Coming up with ideas to help improve the school and make decisions;
- Thinking of ways to contribute locally and globally;
- Fundraise for Kempsford Primary and charities
Who are the School & Values Councillors?
- Class 1 – Maxi (general) Rylee (values) Paige (charity)
- Class 2 – Izzy (general) Beth (values) Jack (charity)
- Class 3 – Henry (general) Tim (values) Ryan (charity)
School Council Minutes;
Minutes for School Year 2019/2020
The honour of House Captain is bestowed upon our Year Six students, who are are nominated by pupil vote. Our house captains for this year are:
- Captain: Sophie
- Vice-captain: Charlotte
- Captain: Adam
- Vice-captain: Lily
- Captain: Jake
- Vice-captain: Will
- Captain: Ollie
- Vice-captain: Lila